Changes

I feel like my life is changed. I was always a very, very unhealthy eater, and now I eat a much more balanced diet (don’t get me wrong I still treat myself sometimes). I eat more than five fruits and vegetables per day, and it's because I want to. I feel 10 times better when I eat healthy and I love feeling that way. I have opened my taste buds to so many healthier options, and generally just more options that I had never had before. My favorite place to go out to eat is now Corelife, and before this project I didn't even like salad. My body functions more efficiently on whole foods and eating this way enables me to perform better in sports. My muscle mass has also increased significantly because it has been receiving the proper nutrients. I love living this way and I owe it all to my 20% project and Sarah Breen.

Comments

Popular Posts