A New Me

My life is much different now than it was before this project. Changing my eating habits and style has made me much more open to trying new foods and diets. Before these diet I had never tried quinoa or eaten any kale, but now I like them both. I incorporate kale into most of my smoothies and I mix it into my salads. I am obsessed with avocado, when before I didn't think that I would like it. My fridge now contains skim milk, 2% milk, banana milk, kefir, coconut milk, and almond milk. A week ago I made banana milk french toast and almond milk french toast, which tasted amazing. I love eating healthy and that my plate contains many more fruit and vegetables than before. I enjoy eating so many foods that I never would have been introduced to without this diet.
Created by Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts