Post Diet Life

It has almost been a week since our diets ended, and my life is much different than before our project started. Aside from digging into leftover Easter candy that I could finally have, I have been eating much healthier than ever before. I eat a ton more fruit and vegetables, and I actually crave them more than desserts and candy! Also I have found that I am much more thirsty ever since I've been trying to drink the appropriate amount of water each day required for my individual body. I find that I live a much healthier and nutrition-based diet. I'm considering going sugar free again as crazy as that sounds. With delicious recipes, being sugar free isn't that bad. When I wanted something sweet and delicious, I would make this chocolate banana peanut butter ice cream with no added sugar! When I wanted a milkshake I would make a yummy smoothie. I just tried to stay positive and determined, and I truly enjoyed leading a healthy lifestyle. I love the fact that I'm not eating junk foods as much or stuffing my face with sugary treats everyday. I find that I eat less food and I think that this diet has definitely benefited me. I will include the recipe of the no added sugar ice cream in the ebook so you all can try it! It is so delicious and a great substitute for when you're craving ice cream. I would recommend the no added sugar diet, because it really helped me lead a healthier lifestyle. Even just cutting down on added sugar is good, if not eating any added sugar is too extreme.
Created by Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts