What I eat in a day/Update

I am loving my third diet and I feel like I have become much more healthy in general. I thought for this blog I would share what I eat in a day. I am going to include a few options for each meal of the day but before I list them I want to explain how I eat. I tend to eat small meals and have snacks inbetween so I will share a list of my favorite snack foods as well.
Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal with almond milk-with flax seeds, chia seeds, black berries, and bananas
  • Sweet potato with fresh fruit on the side
  • Egg and avocado on toast
Lunch
  • Spicy Chicken and Ancient Grains salad from CoreLife(I get cucumbers instead of raw beets and scallions and I get half the dressing)
  • Homemade Honey and Peanut Butter Granola Bars- the recipe will be in our ebook!
Dinner
  • Sweet and Spicy Roasted Cauliflower with chicken or with brown rice
  • Banza- a bean pasta
  • Cilantro Lime Quinoa
  • Some type of kale salad
Snacks
  • Chocolate coconut almond yogurt with flax seeds and chia seeds mixed in
  • The Gluten Free Bar protein bars
  • The fresh juices from Starbucks
  • Fruit
I also think I want to do a post about supplements that I take so be looking for that in upcoming blogs!

Comments

Popular Posts