One week in



My sugar free diet is going great so far, I am enjoying eating such nutritious and healthy foods. However yesterday was quite a struggle because it was my dads birthday and my family celebrated by having carrot cake. This dessert is very delicious and it was upsetting to watch them all eat it around me. But I made a yummy smoothie which helped distract me from the dessert around me. Recently New York Times published an article about eating sugar, which I found very informative about our diet and why it is bad to eat sugar. I included the link below, and I strongly suggest reading it, for it helped me understand my diet even further. It describes why added sugars are so problematic and how cutting them out can benefit greatly. I feel like most people aren't aware of how unhealthy added sugars are, but this is a very explanatory article. 

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/smarterliving/how-to-stop-eating-sugar
Posted by Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts