Onto Week Two

My first week was a success! My only real struggle was Friday night at my Grandma's house for her birthday, when I had to abstain from birthday cake. Somehow, I stayed strong and as of yesterday it is much easier to avoid cravings for normal food. This week has been a challenge, but one that I find myself enjoying. I know that in the end I will feel better and that's the best motivation I can ask for! The photo with this post is a snack that I had once a day everyday last week and consists of some of my favorite fruits. I still feel mostly the same, as far as I can tell, but hopefully change is on the horizon. I started doing yoga every night before going to bed and it has made the end of my day much more relaxing and enjoyable; I wake up feeling more peaceful as well. Sarah and I have also been loving Blogilates YouTube videos as a part of our workouts. To prep for meals this week I made energy balls that taste amazing, pumpkin gnocchi, and some more banana muffins. I'm excited for the following weeks to come and to continue sharing my progress!






Energy Balls (I amde them with agave instead of honey)- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/308496643217593669/

Posted by Claire Hirst


Comments

Popular Posts