I've Come a Long Way Already

To start, let me say that before I started this diet I ate a vegetable probably once a month, and only because my mom forced me to. However, I have been choking down carrots, cucumbers, and sugar snap peas all week. Tonight, I decided to try a recipe for sweet and spicy roasted cauliflower, and I have to say it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten! I put the roasted cauliflower on top of 3/4 cup of brown rice and it was amazing together! Honestly, I was not expecting to like the meal so much but so say I am pleased is an understatement. I will probably be eating this meal at least once a week until I get sick of it, even after I am no longer vegan! I am thrilled that I have found a good vegan meal because this past week I had been eating potatoes for dinner most nights and it was getting boring. This successful meal is propelling me into a healthy lifestyle that I am finally becoming convinced I can enjoy. I cannot wait to find another recipe that is just as delicious!
This is the link to the recipe:  http://thefitchen.com/sweet-spicy-baked-cauliflower/
Posted by Claire Hirst

Comments

  1. Your blog is aesthetically pleasing. Thanks for showing us what is possible. And, oh my goodness, your pictures are tantalizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that is what we are going for! Glad to know you enjoy! You can accomplish anything you put your mind to!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts