Day 1

We truly commenced our diet this morning; however we heavily prepared last night with a trip to Wegman's that got us extremely excited! to start out the day we made smoothie bowls with fresh raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries on top. The smoothie consisted of frozen kale, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, coconut milk, and a banana. As of now, we are about to head out to get diaries to help us track our personal results. We can't wait to see how the rest of the day goes! Wish us good luck!

Comments

  1. Hello Claire and Sarah!

    I'm so excited to be following your blog throughout the spring semester. I sort of know both of you, but I wanted to take a minute to tell you a bit about me. I'm currently a junior in the exercise science program at the University at Buffalo. I've been a dancer my whole life, and I've always had an interest in nutrition. In June of 2016 I also adopted a vegan/vegetarian diet, and I've experienced so many benefits from it. Basically what y'all are doing really interests me, and I'm so glad Mrs. Krieger matched us up! Switching to a vegan diet can be very challenging, and it's important that you're getting all of the nutrients your body needs especially if you're increasing the amount of exercise you're doing. If either of you ever have any questions, need advice, etc., I am more than happy to help. I have tons of recipes both vegan and raw vegan, and I'm currently working on becoming a certified personal trainer. I can't wait to read more!

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That great to know! I feel like we all got matched up really well! I am so excited for the rest of the diet and can’t wait to share my progress here!

      Delete
  2. This looks super good! What was is in it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts